- Indiana School Services License in School Psychology
- Master’s Degree
- Exceptional written, oral, and organizational skills and abilities
- Possess excellent communication skills in interpretation of evaluation results to parents, school staff, students, teachers and administrators
- Support the vision and direction of the Boone Clinton North West Hendricks Joint Services.
- Collaborative and consultative approaches with a variety of individuals to support individuals with exceptional needs and their families.
- High level of professional competence and integrity while working in a collaborative manner with the participating school corporations and external agencies to provide quality services for students with exceptional needs.
- Effective analyzer of multiple forms of data, input, evidence, instructional data, research, and professional knowledge to inform decision making and professional practice.
- Practice professional ethics, standards, and policies by upholding laws, regulations, and policies that influence professional practice including Article 7 and Jt. Services policies and procedures.
- Must possess an ability to maintain flexibility while serving multiple assignments.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with assigned Educational Consultant.
- Become a collaborative team member in providing comprehensive multidisciplinary team evaluations to students PK-12 to inform eligibility, service, and programming decisions.
- Participate in Case Conference Committee meetings to interpret evaluation results and assist the committee in determining eligibility and appropriate educational programming.
- Comprehensive knowledge of universal screeners, diagnostic tools, and progress monitoring for behavior and academics.
- Assist with the creation of FBA’s, BIP’s and model appropriate interventions as necessary. Provide training and support as necessary on behavioral management, the academic referral process, school-wide curricular and instructional practices, and/or the learning, social, emotional, and behavioral needs of referred students as well as those involved in the RtI/MTSS process.
- Maintain compliance with the requirements of Article 7, IDEA, and other applicable regulations.
- Participate in regularly scheduled meetings within Joint Services.
- Participate in professional organizations and training programs in order to stay current with trends, issues, legislation, research, litigations, materials, and information pertaining to special education and evaluations.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the Director of Exceptional Needs.
Position Will Be At: Boone-Clinton-North West Hendricks Joint Services please complete the application via Lebanon Community School Corporation under the Communities tab then Employment at www.leb.k12.in.us
For Application or Further Information, Please Contact:
Madeline Sandberg, Director
A complete application must include:
• Cover Letter
• Completed Teacher Application Form (located at www.k12.in.us )
• Current License
• Current college transcripts and license